1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

used fisher

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Strongmd, Sep 7, 2005.

1. Strongmd

Strongmd Member

I'm looking for a cheap used fisher plow. I actually don't need the blade or the hookup for under the truck, just the rest of it. I attach my leaf vacuum to the front of my truck with it.
    Preferably in New England.

Thanks!

2. GetMore

GetMore Senior Member

What is it that you actually need and what kind of price range are you thinking of.
    I'm selling the Fisher from my '87 GMC. It is the electric type and everything works, but I haven't seen much interest in it yet. (Too early in the season.)
    If the price is decent I may part it out.

3. douglasl330

douglasl330 Senior Member

what year and exactly what are you looking for?

Hey I have a few misc fisher parts-I'm in Northern Mass. What I have is A-frames and older pump and an older elec pump and pistion. I don't have any Minute-Mount stuff. Let me know-my older truck is going to be a site truck this year possibly.

4. tmk15

tmk15 Junior Member

Get more

I am looking for a plow hydralic over electric minute mount and im in red hook ny dutchess county is yours this style? what size im looking for 7.5 tell me more

5. GetMore

GetMore Senior Member

It's an 8' hydraulic over electric, but not a Minute Mount. The plow has a steel snowfoil, so it is kind of heavy.
    The '87 GMC one ton I had it on definitely needed ballast for rear wheel traction.