1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

used Fisher V Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mikehoe, Sep 18, 2008.

1. mikehoe

mikehoe Junior Member
    from nepa

Mounting brackets and wiring harness for both a Ford and Chev from late 1980es to early 1990es Includes new Cutting Edge & Fish Stick in NEPA $3,000.00
    Mike neparoofing@gmail.com
    570-388-2622
    1988 Ford F250 4WD in great shape but has a blown motor

Last edited: Sep 18, 2008
  2. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

is the truck for sale to? kinda confused with it listed at the bottom. I assume nepa is north east penn?

3. mikehoe

mikehoe Junior Member
    from nepa

Yes it is for sale and has an automatic transmission, and although the motor is locked up I have an extra motor on an engine stand as well as a Manual Trans w transfer case that go with it All for $1250.00
    And yes I am in North East PA

4. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

Can you email pics of the truck? My email is aaronrobishaw@sbcglobal.net Also can I get a zip code to see where you are and how far away it is, thanks, Aaron