1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Used Fisher Parts

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by redneck farmer, Aug 15, 2008.

1. redneck farmer

redneck farmer Senior Member

Does anyone know the name of the place in Rhode Island who sells used fisher plow parts? I know they had a website, but I can't find the name for the life of me. I am looking to find a used electric fisher pump for a plow set up I am putting together.

2. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

i think you are referring to plowking911.com

3. Marbleman

Marbleman Senior Member

I may have an extra electric fisher pump you are looking for. Do you have a model #,, ?

4. Mustang1970

Mustang1970 Junior Member
    from Maine

there's a place here in Maine that sells, used Fisher's and I believe parts. Brown's in Gardiner, ME

5. redneck farmer

redneck farmer Senior Member

Thanks for the replies it was the plowking I was thinking of, I'll try Browns as well.

6. CAG80

CAG80 Member
    from ct

i have one i would sell.. also controls, valves, cables, pump for older styles. pm me if intersted.

7. 72gts

72gts Junior Member

CAG80- you have a PM

8. 72gts

72gts Junior Member

CAG80- email me more info and your electric plow pump you have for sale please. I have a plow setup I'm putting together also and need an electric pump. Can pickup. Thanks.
    ronjane83@msn.com Ron

9. mr.bones78

mr.bones78 Junior Member

CAG80 im looking for a fisher a5796 elec hydraulic pump with cables and controls is this what your selling and how much??

10. mr.bones78

mr.bones78 Junior Member

also i have many old speedcaster parts ,pump valve body, lift ram, hoses if anyones looking price could be right

11. mr.bones78

mr.bones78 Junior Member

fisher a5796

hey marbleman im looking for a fisher pump a5796 if thats what you have

12. Colbin7123

Colbin7123 Junior Member

I'm looking for a fisher plow pump motor cable operated hydraulic electric pump Part number A5796. Email me if you have one at colbin7123@icloud.com. I am a serious buyer