1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

used fisher installation, F250

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by nichols, Oct 9, 2006.

1. nichols

nichols Member

Hi guys,

I recently purchased a 7' 6" Fisher MM plow that was mounted to a '99 F350. I'm currently in the process of swapping the hardware and wiring harness over to my '02 F250.

I bolted the push plates up last night, but I'm having some trouble figuring out where all of the wiring fits in. There are two blue plugs in the harness that have a red, orange, and blue wire in them. There is also a black plug with a green, yellow and blue wire.

Is the deal that you disconnect the headlight wiring somewhere (that I haven't found yet), plug them into the blue plugs, and the black plug comes from some other source?

Also, I see the purple wire coming out of the longer of the two blue plug harnesses - I assume I have to tap that wire into the turn signal wire of the passenger turn signal light. But, on the drivers turn signal light, I'm not sure I can find the grey and brown wires that supposedly are tapped on the drivers turn signal.

I apologize for the basic questions. Also, I apologize in advance if the '99 harness is completely different than the '02 harness... :)

Thanks!

Chris