1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

used dodge

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by ChipsEarthWorks, Aug 3, 2004.

1. ChipsEarthWorks

ChipsEarthWorks Senior Member
    from CT

If you guys had a chance to buy a 1998 dodge ram 3500 mason dump slt for $14000 would you it has 190 thousand miles on a cummins diesal help me out I am worryed about the miles is that high or does it not matter with the diesals any comments would be helpfull:confused:
  2. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

yes and no. all depends how it was cared for. could probably get it for 10,000 least thats all i'd give.

PRODUCTIVE P. M Junior Member

2 High Miles

Thats Alot Of Miles On A Dump. You Have To Be Careful About All Those Miles On The Trans, And The Rest Of The Truck. I Would Stay Clear. Thats My Opinion. Good Luck.
  4. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

I was thinking the same thing,You need to check to see if any type of maintaince record,also post some pictures if possible...
  5. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Thats a lot of miles ,eventhough it is a diesal if its a mason dump it was probably used pretty hard.I would be cautious if you can get some kind of maintaince record that would be much better
  6. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

Wayyyyyyy To Much Money for 190k Even with a diesel
  7. ChipsEarthWorks

ChipsEarthWorks Senior Member
    from CT

thanks guys i ended up not buying it the guy would not go down on the price thanks for all your help :waving: