1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Used Curtis Plow

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by djohns2211, Jul 31, 2011.

1. djohns2211

djohns2211 Junior Member
    from MA

I just inherited a used curtis plow that came off an older Bronco. I'm interested in putting the plow on a 2005 Dodge 1500 and was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can locate a serial number on the plow as I have no idea what the model is. I want to buy the correct mount and wiring harness and I suppose that I need the info to do that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2011-07-30_09-41-02_995.jpg

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

It's an old conventional mount plow which isn't compatible with a truck that new so you won't find anything as far the required truck side components you'd need, because it doesn't exist. If you need a plow on your truck look for one that's at least built in the last decade and compatible with a truck from the same time period.

3. djohns2211

djohns2211 Junior Member
    from MA

Thanks for the help. Going to plan b

4. jrjr2u

jrjr2u Senior Member

A good metal fabricator can make that fit. Don't give up. They don't make one for my X either. :mechanic: