1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Used Chevy S10 Crew Cab w/ Front & Rear Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 2blades, Aug 16, 2012.

1. 2blades

2blades Junior Member

Selling my 2003 s10 crew cab, the truck is set up with front western 6'6' and rear Daniels 72" plow. Both plows were installed by Johns Garage in Glenview, IL. If you have ever used him to do your work, you know the man does some of the best plow installs you will ever see. I have owned the truck since it was new, and the plows where new on this truck the same year. Both truck and plows were garage kept. The truck has many new parts,and all are age related repairs. New tires as of this post. I know people will think size matters in plow trucks,but if your route is driveways and small commercial accounts this is the truck for you. If you would like to know anymore about the truck you can pm me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Price For truck

3. 2blades

2blades Junior Member

$9550.00 truck and plows.

4. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member