1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Used but near new Cutting Edges for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Sep 4, 2009.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I saved these three b/c they were so nice. I rehab plows and install new edges on every one no matter what. I saved these b/c they were near new. I was going to install them, but I'm very anal and want to be able to advertize "new cutting edge" on the plows I sell. Therefore, I'll pay twice the price for the new ones and sell you guys the near new ones for around half price. These show little wear on the edges but that's about it. The backdrag is nice but rounded some on edges.

I have:

(2) Western Pro 7'6' $75ea
    (1) Western Std 7'6" $75
    (1) Western Backdrag 7'6" $40

Prices are firm, if they don't sell quick I may end up just installing them. I have 3-4 more I may list up if these go quick. They are still on the plows but won't be for long. They are basically just as nice, and all 7'6' IIRC.
  2. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Does anyone know of a reliable back drag for a boss v blade?
  3. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind Senior Member

is the back drag you have the one that bolts right behind the cutting edge? i'm interested. just add it to my tab for you i guess. just waiting on shipping estimate and total price. just pm me thanks!

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

PM sent, and BUMP!