1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Used BOSS Poly V Blade on ebay

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Brian Young, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Was surfin' the used plows on ebay and came across a used 2010 Boss V blade. It looks brand new, said it only plowed 1 season but its still a used plow. It comes with plowside only. Starting bid $6,000.00 HOLY :eek: Isn't that a bit high? I was quoted 5800 for a brand new one installed!
  2. bsharp704

bsharp704 Member
    from Grant

Yeah that is really really high.
  3. wisco-revi

wisco-revi Junior Member

that price is way high! ask him if the plow includes whatever he is smoking
  4. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

That just shows that ebay is no longer an auction, its just a classified site. All these people but stuff use it and then think they can get 1-2% less then they paid for it. If it was an auction starting bid would be $100, Maybe a reserve of $3000 and let the market see what its value is. That's an auction.

Besides that, more and more when I look on ebay all I see are new items listed from online stores.
  5. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

alot of people on ebay start ebay stores and work from home because there is profit there and its somwhat easy to use. the problem is me being a cheap ass and i go on there looking for a deal and cant find nothing but chinese crap that just breaks!
  6. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

7. Landcare - Mont

Landcare - Mont Senior Member

One is entitled to place whatever value they want on his stuff. No one has to buy it at that price.
  8. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Post #7 x2