1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Used Boss plow

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Jason762, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Jason762

Jason762 Junior Member
    from CT

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

'03-'07. That's as accurate as it gets without a serial number.

3. MountainMog

MountainMog Junior Member

If the seller knows the serial number you can call Boss at (800) 286-4155 and they'll tell you the exact year of manufacture.

4. Jason762

Jason762 Junior Member
    from CT

I'll see if I can obtain that info. Does the listed/bid price look like a fair deal based on estimated year and condition of the plow?

5. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Seems a pretty good price, although it looks like the lights are taped on or held together with tape.

6. cdahl1177

cdahl1177 Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

hate to steal the thread but i dont feel like starting a new one is necessary. my buddy is willing to sell me his boss V poly 8'2" with wings. he wants $3500 for the plow only. i would have to get a mount and wiring which is about $1000 here. the plow is 3 years old and has never had any problems. i know the guy well and the plow has been taken very good care of. is this a good price?

7. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I also hate to steal the thread but I've got an 8.2 poly v plow listed on here. Check out my thread.Thumbs Up

8. jklawn&Plow

jklawn&Plow Senior Member

Seems kind of high and close to the price of a new one without the electrical and mount.

9. cdahl1177

cdahl1177 Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Thanks for the help. I i think im just going to go with a new VXT