1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

used boss parts (9'2" ploy) left wing

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by wrench122, Feb 20, 2011.

1. wrench122

wrench122 Junior Member
    from MI

Hello

while working on my plow today one of my drivers stopped by the shop to get the truck ready to plow tomorrow and Monday. Anyway while i was talking to him I noticed that his vee in the straight position did not line up right after further inspection i found that the blade half on the drivers side wing and the A-Frame is twisted I have a couple of A-frames at the shop we run all boss plows so I'm always prepared for that. But I need to find a wing half for a 9 2 poly and I am hoping to find one used or cheep. Any help would be great thanks.

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

You need just the wing? If so dealers will be the best place to go. Prepare to pay about 1,200 bucks or so. My boss got a 8'2'' poly wing this fall and I was like 1,000 bucks, just for the drivers side wing. They come with skins on them right from the factory. Also check ebay. Search boss snow plow.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2011
  3. wrench122

wrench122 Junior Member
    from MI

Yeah I just need the wing.

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I'd look on ebay, but I think your best bet would be to go to the dealer and get one if you need one.

Where abouts in MI are you?

5. wrench122

wrench122 Junior Member
    from MI

I am in the Lake Ann Area.