1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

USED Boss Mount LTA03656 88-99 1/2 & 3/4 ton GM

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by saldana17, Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saldana17

saldana17 Junior Member

USED Boss Mount LTA03656 for a 88-99 1/2 & 3/4 ton Chev & GMC pick up, Suburban, Tahoe and Yukon
    $300.00 Shipping Available for Extra Cost.
    Brad Busse
    Green Bay, WI
    920-680-1636

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I assume this is the RT3 Frame? My buddy is looking for one. How much shipped to 49460? Its a residence.

3. saldana17

saldana17 Junior Member

72.05 for 95 pounds VIA Greyhound. I got this mount from Holland, MI 3 years ago via Greyhound. Cost 60.00 to ship then. Fuel surcharges. Take about 2 days to get it by bus.
    I would take it to Green Bay 50 miles and you could pick up at the Greyhound/Amtrak station in Holland.

Brad

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

That may be a possiblity. The train station isn't far from me, maybe 10 miles. Can you give me your number so I can give it to my buddy and you and him can work something out.

5. saldana17

saldana17 Junior Member

number

My Phone number is in the ad I posted on this thread scroll up.
    Are you sure you are not spam?
    Spam asks the same question in my Craigslist post.
    You friend should not have a problem as I have to go 50 miles to get it on a bus.
    I live in Sturgeon Bay, WI. bus is in Green Bay.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2011
  6. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Am I spam? I am not. I have over 2000 posts in the forum and have been a member since 07 I believe. I just didn't see the number at first. I'll give it to him tonight. Thanks.

7. saldana17

saldana17 Junior Member

Plow Mount is sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.