1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Used Blizzard power wing plow for sale 8-10

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kpmsnow, Feb 11, 2013.

1. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

I have a used Blizzard 8-10 power wing plow for sale. It is just the blade and pump. No truck bracket or controller. Blade has not been used this season. I bought this blade from a friend who wrecked the truck that it belonged to last summer. Everything worked great last season though. I intended to put it on one of my trucks but it would be the only Blizzard I would have and the more I think about it the more I want to try and keep things uniform. I am asking $1200 obo. Delivery is available for an additional mileage charge. I would also be willing to sell just the pump if someone wanted it and I would then run the plow on one of my skidloaders. If interested please feel free to P.M. me. I would truly just like to sell this beast so make me a reasonable offer and it could be yours. I will be more than happy to send pictures. I have tried to attach them here but I keep getting a failed message.

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

3. 4700dan

4700dan Senior Member
    from Ohio

4. jd$jess

jd$jess Member

where are you located got any pictures

5. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

Yes I have pictures. You'll have to pm me your email for me to send them to you. I can't get them to load on here. I'm located in zip code 46514 in Elkhart Indiana.

6. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

Price reduced. $900 cash. I found another toy and need to move this thing!

7. 4700dan

4700dan Senior Member
    from Ohio

My email is posted but still no pics

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Ive seen pics. Looks pretty solid, a lil surface rust. 99 style with 8 hose wing design.

9. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

I apologize. I truly thought I had sent you pictures. I just sent them to your email now though. Thanks

10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

*great buy for the price IMO

11. mikes-plow

mikes-plow Senior Member