1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Used Blizzard plow

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by justin_time, Oct 5, 2011.

1. justin_time

justin_time Junior Member

I am a newbie here, but I am just wondering how much a 7' Blizzard plow is worth new. I am trying to see how much to offer the guy. I am trying to buy myself a truck and I told the guy I wanted to do some snowplowing and the guy told me he had a used plow that he has too that the guy didn't want when he bought the truck.

Thanks tymusic
  2. ddb maine

ddb maine Senior Member

theres a whole lot more information we would need to even come close. If youve got some photos and can attest to its mechanical abilities then we could start talking. And my price here is much different then yours over there. lots of variables. I would shop around and see what you can get in that size and what the prices are. that will give you a basis, if they are all brand new for that price range or if they're all rusted out. etc. lots of homework.
  3. justin_time

justin_time Junior Member

Well I won't be getting that used Blizzard Plow because I bought a 2005 Cheverolet Silverado 2500 HD with a 8'2" V-plow