1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Used Blizzard 760LT-

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by mgf250, Mar 10, 2011.

1. mgf250

mgf250 Member

Just curious if there are any reliable online sources for cutting edges for the plow listed above. I am also in need of shoes and two markers.
    Does anyone know the Rustoleum equivelant to the Blizzard White paint? Krylon etc would be fine also.
  2. PPS. inc

PPS. inc Member
    from Earth

How did you get a 760lt on a f-250. Didn't think they made mounts and push beam for the 3/4 ton or 1 ton for the 760lt. Someone must of fabed that up for you? I have one forsale and the only calls I get are guys with 3/4 ton or up trucks?
  3. mgf250

mgf250 Member

There are two versions of the 760LT, one with two springs and one with three springs. I have the one with three springs.

This is my first Blizzard plow and you are correct, the 760LT push beam is about two inches too short. The Blizzard dealer told me that he had to order a kit to make it work. Whether it was an actual shim kit from Blizzard or just some plate steel he put in there is something I don't know.

I will try to find out the kit number for you.
  4. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Call Jerres service in Erie PA, he is the Blizzard king.

5. mgf250

mgf250 Member

Some pics

I took some pics for you. The light tower was widened at the bottom with some 1/4" steel and the push beam was fit in place with two pieces of 1" steel. This plow was used when I got it but was able to find out that it was on a Titan before.

The installation on my truck was done by an authorized Blizzard dealer in New York. Go ahead and sell it to the 3/4 ton guys, it works fine for me!

Last edited: Mar 12, 2011