1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Used 7'6" Fisher minute mount Homesteader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by southshoreman, Oct 30, 2011.

1. southshoreman

southshoreman Junior Member

Are you in the metro Boston area looking for a great deal on a used plow? I just traded in my 2000 Yukom XL for a 2008 Tundra and I'm getting a new plow for the Tundra. That leaves me with a Fisher 7'6" homesteader plow sitting in my driveway. I got it new in 2004 and have used it about 5-8 times per year since. It works great and has nothing wrong with it. I don't have the mount as that was still on the Yukon when I traded it in, but the plow itself is complete and, in fact, was serviced last year, and I also have the joystick. I'm looking for $1,000. I tried to upload some pictures but for whatever reason it's not letting me do so. If you're interested, though, I'm happy to email some pics. Thanks.
  2. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

Sent you a pm.