1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Used 2005 800hd power hitch 1? Need help badly.

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by redneckdmax, Nov 15, 2010.

1. redneckdmax

redneckdmax Junior Member

Hey guys, i'm new here and i really need some help bad. I recently picked up a used 2005 blizzard 800hd power hitch 1? at least i think it is. its a straight blade, 8' wide. see . the guy gave me a box of wires and a joystick control. now i have a 2005 chevy 2500hd ccsb with the duramax in her, and the plow came off of an 02-05 dodge 2500. i know i can get the correct light adapters for my truck. looking at alot of posts on here i see that the solenoid has 4 terminals, my solenoid only has 2, but i have the brown/white pump activation wire and nowhere to put it and the ground. any help letting me know if im missing anything i should have would be greatly appreciated. i do have the control, lights, light mount, and im going to get the light adapters for the chevy.

2. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 Senior Member

Do you have the truck mount for the Chevy frame??
    Solenoid needs to have 2 big posts, 2 small posts, or it's not gonna work.

3. redneckdmax

thanks for the reply. actually i had the hd solenoid and the 2 small posts for the ground and pump activation wire were snapped off and rusty, so they:eek: looked like they were just 2 more rivets holding the bottom of the solenoid together. i feel kind of like a ******* for not looking close enough at it to notice before i posted. either way i got a new solenoid and the chevy mount( $580 later just for the undercarriage mount ) and i have everything installed and working mint. i still need the headlight bracket for it, the one that came with the plow was pretty mangled. so if anybody has an extra one hanging around id be interested in taking it off your hands, they want $340 bucks just for a piece of steel that does nothing but hold the headlights.

4. bjhawk

bjhawk Junior Member

If you have a mount to fit an 02-05 Dodge 2500 are you looking to sell it?

5. redneckdmax

Yes i am but its just the push beam part# 32005. part# 32013 is the full kit you would need minus the push beam. i also have the headlight adapters as well. pm me your email and ill send you a pic of what i have. apparently i cant post pics here until i have atleast 10 posts.

6. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

I've got lots of GM headlight adapters, IF your headlight adapter plug that fits the light harness is ROUND.