1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

USA Ramp- Pickup Loading Ramp.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by LI snowman, Dec 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LI snowman

LI snowman Junior Member

I posted this on lawnsite but I figured I would post it here too. I mainly used it for mowing but I also used it to moved snowblowers a few times and it works just as well for that. It works well in the snow because the mesh doesn't collect snow so it wont get slippery.

I am selling my 2009 USA Ramp. It is a 52" wide by 8' long loading ramp that mounts into the receiver hitch of any pickup truck. This allows the hitch to take the weight instead of the tailgate. It is rated for approx 1200lbs. I used it to move a 1000 lb commercial mower once with no problems. I had it mounted on an F150 and used it to haul walk behind mowers in small community's. My operation has since grown and I no longer need it, The ramp is much safer and more stable than using individual loading ramps.. I have all of the instructions and brochure. It cost approx $700 when new. Mine has handles and a larger strut which makes it easier to lower.

The first few pictures are of it mounted on the truck. The last is of the current condition. It could use a coat of paint but functions perfectly.

I am asking $400 but I am open to reasonable offers. I will ship at the buyers expense. I can put it on uship to get a freight quote.

tmpphp8vkc4Y[1].jpg

tmpphp93Whuf[1].jpg

tmpphpRcE16Q[1].jpg

IMG_20111226_122948.jpg

IMG_20111226_123056.jpg

2. LI snowman

LI snowman Junior Member

I forgot to mention that I am located on the east end of Long Island, NY. Delivery in the North East possible.

3. LI snowman

LI snowman Junior Member

Sold................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.