1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

US sales rep

Discussion in 'METAL PLESS Snow Plows / Wing Plows / Box Plows' started by dodge2500, Aug 5, 2016.

1. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

Is Paul (neige) still the us sales rep? I sent him an email several weeks ago and have heard nothing back and I haven't seen anything posted on here lately.
  2. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

Paul is extremely busy...do you have his cell? That's the fastest way to get a hold of him. 5146084675
  3. Ne1

Ne1 Senior Member

I also sent an email to the company requesting dealer info in the US and never heard back. That was over three weeks ago.
  4. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Hey everyone, yes I am still with Metal Pless. I was away on vacation in Ireland and it seems that some emails got lost. I was sure I took care of all my calls and emails, but clearly there are some that have been missed.
    I did go back and check and I cannot find your messages. If you don't mind could you email to me again at paul@metalpless.com. I will get back to you right away.