1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

US pricing on 8100PP please

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by forbidden, Jan 3, 2011.

1. forbidden

forbidden Senior Member

It has been 4 years since I purchased my last Blizzard PP out of the US market. The person I dealt with no longer is a dealer. What does a new 8100PP sell for in the US market? With the $ close to par right now it may be in my best interest to give my business to the US dealer as they are $8000 CDN currently. There is a used 810pp up here but the seller is firm at $5000 on it, he needs to be a little more realistic on his pricing is what I am thinking. Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

2. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

New in the states you should be able to find one for around $5000 for the 8100. For a used 810, you should be looking between $1500 to $3000 depending on the condition. $5000 would be for one that was new last year and barely used...

3. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 Senior Member

We were at 6400.00 installed this season. Pre-season was a little cheaper. Just outside of Detroit.PM me if you're interested in a new 8100.

4. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Here in Cleveland the pricing was $6700 installed at one of the local dealers. Seems high to me.

5. Pristine PM ltd

wow... I guess I got a super deal on my 86110lp's... 5 years ago I got a 810 in Rochester for $5100 taxes in.

6. Pristine PM ltd

My prices were cash and carry for the 8100, and the 810 was installed for that price.