1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

US maintenance

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by bigmac872, Dec 31, 2007.

1. bigmac872

bigmac872 Junior Member

Hello, I am having a BIG problem with US maintenance! I probably am going to take them to court.If anyone has any information or horror stories abou USM PLEASE let me know.
  2. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Here we go again, they found some one else to screw...

Sorry !!!!!
  3. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

There will always be another one coming right behind every one who learns the hard way.
  4. cincy snowdog

cincy snowdog Senior Member

well how long do you have?
  5. SteveR

SteveR Senior Member

Search for threads there are plenty... Good luck they protect themselves very well with contracts....They have screwed me and every one I know that has worked for them
  6. Lawnscape89

Lawnscape89 Senior Member

First post? What exactly are we trying to do here? JMO.

How about a little more info from your side?
  7. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

do they also go by US Lawns? partial nationwide company or local to you guys?
  8. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

never dealt with them but have read many horror stories on here and lawnsite. Go file, get judgement, depending on how much they owe.. if enough that you can make a profit after they attourneys third then I say contact a collection lawyer and hand over the info and judgement.. they probably won't show to court which gives you automatic judgement. good luck
  9. dakotasrock

dakotasrock Senior Member
    from MN

Target store?
  10. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

:eek: US Maintenance Screws some one else:eek: Throw your paper work away and join every one else who isnt getting there money from them....Lol:waving:
  11. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Does the President of US Maintenance name happen to begin with "R" and end in "O"?:D
  12. GL&M

GL&M Senior Member
    from PA

Welcome to the club!