1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

US Maintenance - Good experiences?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Lawn Lad, Sep 29, 2003.

1. Lawn Lad

Lawn Lad Senior Member

I've read quite a bit about US Maintenance over time and their practices. While many have much to say about how difficult they are to deal with, I'm interested in knowing if anyone has had good or decent dealings with US Maintenance?

If the rule of references applies here, one disatisfied invidual will tell 10 people while only a satisfied person will tell one person. It pays to keep customers satisfied.

At any rate, I'm not looking to begin a thread to bash US Maintenance. I'm looking for feedback about positive business relationships with them.

I have not personally dealt with them, and I'm considering whether or not I should as they manage various properties in and around our current list of properteis.

Email me with your comments if you prefer.

Regards,
    Doug

Doug@lawnlad.com

2. festerw

festerw Senior Member

We have not done any plowing contracts with them, however we have done cleaning contracts (indoors, floor scrubbing, general cleaning) and they have always paid on time and have been fair with the pricing.

3. elitelandscape

elitelandscape Member

Well LawnLad to answer your question i'm my opinion I delt with US Maintenance last year and i never had a problem with payments or anything. Although I didn't take the contract this year from them i had a funny feeling about the contract this year it was a bit different than last year so i pulled the plug.
    they changed the wording around.

anyways

cheers

4. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

TTT.......Heres another