1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Us Maint.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Midwest BuildIt Inc, Nov 30, 2004.

1. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

2. salopez

salopez Senior Member

never expected to see us maintanece here....that was interesting...lets see if he will tell us all what he is offering?

3. Midwest BuildIt Inc

I saw it ,and had to make sure everyone saw it.I hear many bad things about them , but have never had a personal exp. with them. maybe i should post the link to the us main thread on his thread for him to read..

4. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

BNC...........Shoot him a link to the US MAIN. Horror thread here.......

I am sure he might find it amusing.......Or have they burned all their bridges and are desperate ? Maybe they think nobody has heard of them and how they operate?

Ya know one of us could mess with his head and give him a whopping BIG $$$$ bid and say PAY my price or NO dice ! :) :) :) ........geo

5. Midwest BuildIt Inc

I gave him a link to it and then a link to here, we will see what happens.... :gunsfiring:

6. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Anybody want to bet a one post wonder???

7. Ian03

Ian03 Senior Member

Exactly, you will never here from that guy again.

8. Midwest BuildIt Inc

wow he actually posted..iat the end of the other thread