1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

US distributers?

Discussion in 'METAL PLESS Snow Plows / Wing Plows / Box Plows' started by plowin-fire, Dec 30, 2014.

1. plowin-fire

plowin-fire Senior Member

Anyone in the US sell these? Looking for a plowmaxx for a skid loader but skeptical of buying if parts and shipping will be an issue.

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Ask Paul if there are any close to you.

3. Neige

Neige Sponsor

We have a dealers in Woonsocket SD, in Chicago IL Grand Rapids MI who have the Plowmaxx skid steer models in stock. Some of these dealers carry parts also, and we have just set up an express shipping direct from the factory for parts. If you need more info, I can be reached at all times on my cell 514-608-4675 or pm me and I will give you my email.

4. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

Paul, is there any dealers near Chicagoland area that would have a 10' live edge skid steer box to demo? We are tired of spending 1000's a year on blocks for our 5 arctic ld pushers but would like to try one first. We are about 60 miles east of Chicago in northwest indiana. Thanks

5. Neige

Neige Sponsor

My dealer in Linconshire has a 10 foot skid steer model in stock. Call me tomorrow at 514 608 4675 and we can set something up.