1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

urgent MA insurance help needed yesterday

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by meathead1134, Nov 1, 2005.

1. meathead1134

meathead1134 Senior Member
    from MA

FYI
    I was approached by somebody looking to have there lots plowed for this winter and so on. I have the opportunity to have 6 accounts handed to me this year if I can get insurance. I have used the search feature and found nohting yet. I need insurance to get these lots. Can somebody point me in the right direction. I'm going to be by myself I have contacted an insurance company any promised me a bunch of stuff and have came back empty. I'm really pissed off cause I don't want to lose this opportunity. I'm in MA and I need help badly can you guys please come through for me. I need names and numbers. I nned to get this done so I can slowly build my business, but I have hit a brick wall full of idiots in my may and could really need to help

KJ

2. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

Try somebody that offers CNA insurance. Where about in Ma. are you???

3. meathead1134

from MA

attleboro CNA??? Whats that

4. gene gls

gene gls PlowSite.com Veteran

I use Farm Family Ins...

Gene

5. Fastcar

Fastcar Member
    from MA

Me too, near LaSallete. Try Amica they are in Raynham off 44

Roy

6. Big Dog D

CNA is a national insurance company they are the ones who hold the policy. You have to call around to agents in your area and see if they use/offer CNA. Sometimes their ads in the phonebook or internet will say that they represent certain companies. You could also try this link to find an agent near you, http://commercial.cna.com/agentloca...A&CamSite=commercial.cna.com&CamTitle=CI_Home

7. meathead1134

from MA

update

First insurance company promised the world. "I call you back in an hour" Never happened,I call you back in a day, never happened, I'll call you back in a few days never happened

2nd insurance compnay I left a message with a CNA agent 2 days ago and no phone call. :realmad:

3rd insurance company No help at all no references either

4th insurance comapny farm family got a quote yeah

5th insurance comapny another CNA comapny. Jumped on it right away I have to check my messages when I get home. Called him a 4:30pm yesterday, he put it to the under writer as soon as I got off the phone

6th insurance company wants me to come down and fill out paperwork then they will run some rumbers

8. Big Dog D

Nobody ever said it would be easy!!!!!!!!!!!:waving: :waving: :waving:

9. meathead1134

from MA

update,

I got my insurance 2 days ago from an agent that jumped all over it. I got a 1 million dollar policy. Thanks again for all the help, expecially BIG DOG D :drinkup:

10. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Mind sharing the rate you got and all that it covers? Thanks.

11. meathead1134

from MA

$1400.00 general liabality, which clearly states snowplowing. I forget the exact company name but they are out of Husdon New York and are under Federal Insurance laws and they over ride the the lovely red tape BS MA state laws

12. TTA89

TTA89 Member

Mind sharing the name of the place?

What does the $1400 cover? Is that the entire vehicle for the year, collision and everything when your not plowing?

13. meathead1134

from MA

1400.00 is for a million dollar policy that covers my landscaping and snowplowing, It insures me not the truck. My truck is covered under another insurance policy. I have flagship insurance in New Bedford but they moved to somewhere else