1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Urgent help with Ultramount

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by SullivanSeptic, Dec 3, 2010.

1. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

I have a 2007.5 Silverado 2500 new body style and an Ultramount 3 port plow. I had plow working this afternoon but now when I go to move the plow in any way, the selenoid clicks and the remote shuts off. The plow does nothing. I turn the power button on the handheld remote again and hit the left or right, the selenoid clicks and the handheld turns off again. I also noticed that when this happens, the passenger light on the truck turns on. It seems to reset itself when I turn the truck off. Please give me an I dea of what the problem could be. We changed out the iso module and the selenoid on the truck and nothing. We have snow coming in tonight and I am stuck. Thanks guys.

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Poor ground at the battery or solenoid or weak connection on the 12V keyed ignition wire.