1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Urethane udges..Where to get them

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 97Wrangler, Jan 26, 2004.

1. 97Wrangler

97Wrangler Junior Member

I am having a very tough time locating a urethane edge for my plow. Its a 6'6" western. Anyone help me out. Places I've Emailed or left a message don't return calls or emails.
  2. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

You can get them from any Western dealer. They may not have a 6 1/2' edge. You will have to get a 7 1/2' and cut it down.

I have never run a U edge. Once you get it installed, you will have to tell us how the install and perfoamance was.
  3. pbeering

pbeering Senior Member

We have used the U edge from MPT for the past four seasons. We are very happy with them. Dino, who frequently posts on this forum can fix you up.

They behave like a squeegee, are eerily quiet, and best of all, don't tear as much up.
  4. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

dinos number is 860-608-1842.:D :D
  5. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

check with cpw
  6. ebaron

ebaron Senior Member

Go to the MPT website. They list all their distributors.

If you don't have a local distributor, then definitely give Dino a call. He knows U -edges!
  7. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict