1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

urethane pro wings replace rubber

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Jon Schuler, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Jon Schuler

Jon Schuler Member

Anybody know were to get urethane edges for a set of pro wings, I have heard of people replacing the rubber with them. We have been going through at least one set per plow a year, they just wear out and get floppy.

2. Snowpower

Snowpower Senior Member

One set per year is 20 dollars. Now 20 is 20 but thats a nominal fee if you ask me.

I have 2 sets ready to go this season and expect to replace them at halftime. I am looking into urathane but havent made my move yet.

3. Jon Schuler

Jon Schuler Member

It is not the cost, it is the fact that they do not work as well when they are worn out. I want something that works better and is stops down time. If it were the cost, I would be crazy to go to urethane, It is expensive when compared to rubber.

4. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

Try Garagekeeper on this site. He usually has pieces for pro wings.

5. Snowpower

Snowpower Senior Member

Everyone says garagekeeper this garagekeeper that but he never answers pm's. Maybe he isn't around anymore.