1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Upstate NY

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by T.French, Dec 7, 2004.

1. T.French

T.French Member

Looking to have a couple contacts incase of breakdowns for backup help.I have about 30 residential contracts and a couple commercial.Also would like to offer my services if anyone else gets in a jam.

2. proshare

proshare Member

Terry from the APW stomping grounds?...LOLOL I promise not to start talking old high school stories :) (otherwise I'd be in deeper than you!) :drinkup:

3. T.French

T.French Member

:waving: Thanks for replying.New to this site.this will be my 5th winter in Pulaski.originally from Baldwinsville.I have two trucks a 2000 F350 with western mvp and a 95' F250 with 8ft fisher.Looking to meet more people for backup and to help if needed.Also to grab a cup of coffee once in a while

4. Chaser13114

Chaser13114 Senior Member

Hello guys

I'm from Mexico. We run 3 pick ups, 3 dump trucks, two payloaders, a back hoe, 1 skid steer and two farm tractors with pushers. All of my work is in Oswego but I'm looking to expand around the county. I would need good subs in surrounding areas as we grow. We only bid Med to large commercial lots and would be intrested in talking with you as possible subs or if you get hit hard we may be able to send some equipment up. You can reach me at 315-436-0902 or visit our web site at www.ChaseSnow.com

5. T.French

T.French Member

Hello

Would like to talk with you,Always looking to meet new contacts.

95 F250   pass. side.JPG

6. T.French

T.French Member

Hello

Another Truck

truck2.JPG

7. lakeeffect

lakeeffect Senior Member

Shoot me a PM, might be able to help you out.

8. -STORM-

-STORM- Junior Member

Same here.....

9. mikekinney

mikekinney Member

pm

Hey T French,

Mike Kinney from Ashley's Lawn & Snow Management, Pesticide 3a right here in Pulaski e-mail me with any information i may beable to help.How long have you live here? Five year's you said, I have live here most of my life, down on the east side.

Mike

Last edited: Dec 22, 2004
  10. mikekinney

mikekinney Member

No

Hey About These Guy's Running Around With No Thought Process!!!!!!! And Then Plowing Snow!!!!!! What Is This World Coming Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLO

11. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

Hey thats a real nice western V plow you have there!

12. mikekinney

mikekinney Member

Weather

Hey how is that weather up in the hills of the lake? CCCCCCCCCCCold i bet!!