1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Upstate NY sub available(N. of Syracuse)

Discussion in 'Networking' started by cnypropertysvcs, Oct 8, 2003.

1. cnypropertysvcs

cnypropertysvcs Member

I am a small company willing to take on some sub work if anyone needs help. I carry $1mil commercial policy and have a short wheel base vehicle capable of maneuvering in small lots or residential settings. Just drop me a line here and I'll email you with my info.

LET IT SNOW!!!!!!

Bill

2. Joe3113

Joe3113 Member

Send me an e-mail with your equipment type availability, were exactly you are located and contact information.

3. cnypropertysvcs

cnypropertysvcs Member

Tried to send you an email through your profile, but was not successful. I did send you a PM though with my contact information. Hope to hear from you soon!! Thanks for your interest!

Bill

4. cnypropertysvcs

cnypropertysvcs Member

Narrowing Location Down

I see that my post has been read many times, but only received one response so far. I figure I'd better narrow down my location in hopes of helping out those looking. I am located on the north shore of Onieda Lake, next to Central Square. I am only minutes from North Syracuse, Mexico, Fulton, Pulaski, Cleveland, Sylvan Beach( allrigt, that's more like 30 mins, but still close enough). I am looking for some sub work to fill up my season, and I am also willing to help anyone who might have a breakdown or who gets in a bind during a major storm. I have three commercial accounts, and several driverways in my area, but due to a small family "crisis" was not able to get my advertising out until late this season. I am also taking referals if anyone gets any calls and already has a full plate. Thanks in advance for checking out my post, and hopefully I will be able to help someone out this year.

BTW- the family crisis was my youngest son had open heart surgery this month, and it was beyond busy getting ready to shut down for two weeks so that I could be there for him. I have spoke with a couple of members about the surgery,and it went well with only a couple of minor complicatins that we are dealing with now. Nothing some rest and medications won't fix thank God!!

Ok, enough about that- looking forward to the snow- can't wait to be out there at 3am wen nobody else is on the road plowing my friends out!

Bill

One more thing- I would like to :salute: Chuck and everyone else who helps to make this board a success- I have learned a tremendous amount from reading the posts, and I hope that the two cents I put in here and there have helped !

5. DJs Lawncare

DJs Lawncare Member

I am also a small company in Syracuse, near Onondaga Hill. If anybody needs any help let me know.

2000 Ford F250 w/ 7'6" Fisher and Snoway salter
    1988 Chevy 3500 Diesel with 8' Western