1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

upstate NY expecting snow 11/26_11/27

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Mholubek, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Mholubek

Mholubek Member

Weather men are calling for 2-4 weds. 3-8 Thursday.

Everyone ready!!!???
  2. JTVLandscaping

JTVLandscaping Senior Member

Gonna be a 10" mess.
  3. Mholubek

Mholubek Member

...and it's starting
  4. Sprag-O

Sprag-O Senior Member

Just glancing off us here in... Northern NY I guess we're called :p
  5. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Is this our thread this year? If so I put in 11 hrs wed into thu. Boss man got a couple of Lowes stores, I'm down at the Glenmont one. It's not a bad place to do once the cars are gone. Jtv you ever get a newer truck?
  6. TPCLandscaping

TPCLandscaping Senior Member

we barely got dusted up here north of Plattsburgh… id like to see a good snow soon!!

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

Anyone else hate the hit or miss **** in the beginning of winter?

I've had meetings, went over the lots . Packed for buffalo emergency and countless be ready tonight text!!

Hell I even got called at 2 am just too hear I didn't mean too call you!! Doh yea I fall back asleep easy!!

I'm ready to tell them don't warn me just surprise me with the call lol
  8. JTVLandscaping

JTVLandscaping Senior Member

I just bought a new truck today!payup

I actually started the thread but I called it 2013-2014 so it gets over looked. I'll start a new one
  9. Mholubek

Mholubek Member

Got about 10in here in Schenectady, maybe 7-8 by 4am Thursday when I got up to hit properties.

Seems the bulk here came from about 9pm weds (as I was at the shop divking with my hubs) and bout stopped around 4am Thursday

Latham didn't get as much.maybe 6in at best...