1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Upstate NY 12/19-12/20

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Dec 20, 2008.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Here are some shots. sorry didnt get any truck shots. only quad. later I will have tractor shots from plowing the road to my camp later on tonight. I had some carnage from this storm on the truck. the wiper arm fell off my truck last night the passenger side fell off. both the plow guides on the plow on the truck snapped off. and I buried it in someone's backyard because truck slipped on ice and slipped right off the drive into the backyard in mud. but it was nothing that ford couldnt get out of. a shovel and some rock salt and I was out. I wish I had pics of that. sucked getting stuck 10:30 at night and being in a drive no one would be able to yank me out of.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
  2. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pics..

I want an atv like that.

Where is the truck @?

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Looks good buddy!

4. Ford445

Ford445 Senior Member
    from Vermont

Still stuck in the snow

:eek:

5. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

in my driveway lol. I will have pics tomarrow of that pushing snow. the battery in my tractor was dead from the cold and forgot the jump starter so I am going to go up tomarrow and push snow.

6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

I had to do an account. the city made a bank in the front of the business and he wanted it cleaned. so I went and did it. here are some pics. and some pics of the new guides on my atv plow.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Great pics, the truck and the new wheels look nice! How the armorial doing?:p

8. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

about time you got snow, ive been out all day, we got about 8 '' of heavy powder i guess not packy but heavy. too bad you got stuck that sucks in a truck. quad not so bad i do that daily lol. plowin will get old quick imo

9. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pictures!

10. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

I didnt get the chance to armorall them I was p/oed lol. didnt get the time to clean the white lettered done and armoall them. I will tho and you will be the first to see the pics lol. how did you truck come out?

11. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

ya it sucked. I had the pumpkin of the front end on the lawn it was so stuck. I had the truck frame berried. it sucked very very bad. thank god for a shovel. dug it out enought o pull up and back up very fast lol

12. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Awsome pics

13. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice pics, wish we had some of that here

14. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

well to be honest I am sick of the snow already lol they were calling for 6-12 a couple days ago now were getting another storm TODAY with 7-14.

15. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

That truck is nice as hell..

16. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

thanks!
    [​IMG]

17. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

this is what an atv looks like after plowing powdery snow lol.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]