1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Upstate New York (CNY)

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Grisi24, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Grisi24

Grisi24 Senior Member

Well i did a search and couldn't find a good upstate NY thread so might as well start one....

What are we thinking about winter boys? Another 5-6 foot storm payup this year and early end to the winter or long and drawn out?
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
  2. XplowX

XplowX Junior Member

Well i hope for a long winter, but would rather not have that big storms like that, it just takes a toll on equipment. But i have a feeling its going to be a bad winter.
  3. Grisi24

Grisi24 Senior Member

So I was watching the news last night and they were expecting snow flakes for the Northern area last night!!!! It is coming!!
  4. JeffNY

JeffNY Senior Member

confirmed, flakes flew around tug hill and OF during the night. Daikers, here we come!!!!!
  5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

The way lake Ontario is lately ,if it happens to be in the 60's and you get a cold wind from across the lake you'll have 10 feet over night.
  6. ondagawood

ondagawood Senior Member

I'm worried.......:dizzy: the squirrels by me have been gathering nuts for the past few weeks, thats gotta tell ya something ! :D
  7. Seaway25

Seaway25 Senior Member

Whiteface yesterday

8. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

got love when whiteface turns white
  9. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

That they're hungry??
  10. Seaway25

Seaway25 Senior Member

Second snow today....