1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Upper Midwest and Great Lakes area

Discussion in 'Weather' started by snowman6, Aug 30, 2010.

1. snowman6

snowman6 Senior Member

Well according to the comcast.net homepage the Upper Midwest and Great Lakes area are in for a real winter treat it says that we are going to be getting piles of snow that will be lacking everywhere elsepayup

2. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Lets hope!

3. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

I saw that too! Farmers Almanac also says hold on tight, Cold and Very Snowy!:waving:

4. snowman6

snowman6 Senior Member

can't wait:redbounce payup

5. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

Bring it on.... I have been hearing from potential customers for the past 2 weeks.. Im having good thoughts about this year... :drinkup:

6. sidthss

sidthss Senior Member
    from GR MI

I sure hope their right, especially after last winter around here, we could use a good winter for sure!

7. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

Last winter was about normal for accumulation..

8. 3311

3311 Senior Member

We are stocking up on bulk early. Have a commitment with Morton for 800 tons and several hundred from other suppliers. I may be rolling the dice, but I have a great feeling about this season. I have actually turned down a couple of complexes, so to not overbook.

9. lawnsrusinc.

lawnsrusinc. Senior Member

3311 sign them up and have subs do it for you....

10. 4700dan

4700dan Senior Member
    from Ohio

Weather predicting is one job you can get paid for and your guess is like a fart in a wind storm, my opinion is maybe ice events but average snow