1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Upgrading plow lights?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Diesel_brad, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Diesel_brad

Diesel_brad Senior Member

Is that even an option? I have a western uni-mount SUV plow off of a 95 ranger. And one of the housings is busted to pieces. With my experiace on other western plows, the lights plain suck. Can i put the nighthawk lights on my old plow?. I realize i will probably have to cut and splice the new lights into my old harness. Or i was looking at these http://www.truckntow.com/pc-27119-147010-universal-head-snow-plow-lights.aspx anyone evr use those?

2. BGehl

BGehl Member

3. x.system

x.system Senior Member

Did mine last year, much better than the old stockers. I also converted the 2 plug to 3 plug with iso mod so it was all plug and play.
    [​IMG]

4. Diesel_brad

Diesel_brad Senior Member

5. chris15010

chris15010 Junior Member

what all did you buy to do yours i ahve the old style and want the new style i have the iso module on mine already did you just get the lights and the different plugs?