1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Upgrades

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

My EX80 I bought last year doesnt look much like the new ones. My friend just got a new one installed last weekend and looks much nicer than mine. It has rubber between the ribs and the moldboard, which would help with the rusting issues I have. And the moldboard skin looks different. Did you guys start using a different stainless or put a coating on it?? I would like to at least get the rubber stuff put in since the back of my stainless looks terrible from the rust, and fluidfilm will only cover up so much, lol. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!! Not complaining, just want to help my plow last that much longer!!

2. smoorman

smoorman Sponsor

The stainless didn't change - but I think we had some material that was a different brush finish on the back, so it would look a little different. We did add the edge guards. Talk to your dealer, he should be able to set you up.

3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Thanks!! I would really like to get those guards in. Looks like a good way to stop the stainless from rubbing the powdercoat off the braces.