1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Upgraded to Intensifires

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Spudman, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Spudman

Spudman Member

My old lights were slowly going by the wayside; one had a cracked housing, the other a broken mounting stud, so I upgraded to the Intensifire lights this weekend. What a difference! Significantly more light output, mounting is a lot more rugged too. Should work well on our rough farm roads. Now I need to look into the HID upgrade that 20Silverado05 posted earlier.

2. Nozzleman

Nozzleman Senior Member

Looks good.
  3. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

nice truck and plow.
  4. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

The Tundra and plow both look great Spud Man. You will love the Intensifire lights, they are alot brighter. Nice sled also.
  5. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

agree...great set-up
  6. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Very nice rig and a good upgrade.
  7. Spudman

Spudman Member

Thanks guys. I'm looking forward to trying the new lights during a storm, to see how they cut through the blowing snow. I might get a chance mid-week.
  8. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

It sounds like Wednesday mite be a big one. The Intensifires work great in the snow.
  9. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

sweet truck and plow!
  10. patlalandebutt

patlalandebutt Senior Member

nice combination! looks like the plow is brand new other then the cutting edge!
    nice house also, lol no one commented on the architecture in the picture
  11. Pushinsnow01

Pushinsnow01 Junior Member

Not only nice truck! Nice sled!!! :) Firecats all the way!
  12. Spudman

Spudman Member

Actually it's the exact opposite: the plow is about 4 years old and the cutting edge was new three weeks ago. I guess appearances are deceiving.

I was really happy with how the house turned out. It was a fun project in summer '09.
  13. Spudman

Spudman Member

Close, it's a Sabercat. The Firecat suspensions are a little too stiff for me
  14. Pushinsnow01

Pushinsnow01 Junior Member

Ya they're a little stiff. What year is it? Any goodies under the hood? I've got an 04 Firecat, was an F6, now has a 757 D&D Big Bore kit with twin monster D&D pipes - other fun adders as well of course! Gotta love having a 120 mph trail sled! lol. Total overkill...