1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

updgrade to E-47?

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by edsherman, Nov 12, 2009.

1. edsherman

edsherman Junior Member

I have to replace my Meyer Electrolift T-5. Water's coming in through the top seal/bushing and I can't find replacement parts. This is an old plow/pump that uses a cable to release and drop the blade (no angle).

What can I replace it with? Would an E-46 or E-47 work? Are parts still available for these units? I assume I'll have to upgrade/change the control switch and find a new solenoid. Any suggestions, comments and/or advise will be greatly appreciated.

2. dchr

dchr Senior Member

E-47

From my experience I have used an E-47 for years with absolutely no problems;all this with proper upkeep/maintenance of course. There are plenty of parts available for these units also. As far as the change over unfortunately I have no experience in that area. Good Luck