1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Updating the fleet!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Freddy130, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

Got the truck the end of June, got the plow on a week ago..Thought I'd throw up some pictures...

2. plowmaster07

plowmaster07 Senior Member

Nice truck you got there! What year??
  3. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

Sharp truck. 02? 03?
  4. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

nice setup!, that thing will move some snow! get the updated cutting edges from boss, they have the fold in the middle to eliminate the gap, plus integrated curb guards.
  5. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Ah, the ole' 7.3. Should push plenty of snow. Good luck.:salute:
  6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

what color is that? that is a nice color and truck.
  7. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

I have to put the rubber catcher back on a ripped it off the last storm...The cutting edges are brand new so hopefully I can get another season outta them then get the new style edges.

I really have no clue what colour it is...The registration says blue, the dealer tag said green. Just depends on the lighting, it's different everytime I look at it lol.

Thanks for the comments guys, should be a beast plowing. Hopefully the newest addition will be in the yard Thursday or Friday, a red 2010 Ford F-350 FX4!
  8. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

I think I have seen that truck around recently, as for the gap in the center of the blade an old piece of conveyor belting will do the trick. I even think ALASKABOSS did a thread on using a piece of belting on his boss instead of buying another catcher.
  9. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

Nice truck, nothing beats a diesel.
  10. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

I will secound that!! Go with the belting. Much cheaper than the center puck, and easy to install too. The last center puck I bought, I tore off in the next storm. I buy my belting for just a few bucks each.

11. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

Good idea on the belt! I actually found the old catcher so I will put it back on for now and if I lose it, I'll try the belt.

Thanks guys
  12. 80sturgisrider

80sturgisrider Member

Great taste in equipment--the plow that is. Good luck with it.
  13. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

Nice truck I really like that blue sadly not many around at least you'll stand out

Let it snow payup
  14. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 Senior Member

I think nitromethane mighy be up there...

Nice truck
  15. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck.
  16. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

What a POS!!! I'm just kidding... that thing should push some snow no doubt