1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

updating fleet trucks plows sanders for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by pats plowing, Dec 12, 2015.

1. pats plowing

pats plowing Senior Member

I will have pictures and pricing up in next day or so but testing the water with updating my fleet

Truck 1 2012 F350 reg cab dump truck gas auto 4*4 with xlplus package with 9.5 extreme v plow 38k miles new brakes rotors all round

truck 2 2011 F550 ex cab xl landscape dump 4*4 psd auto 60k miles (new engine was replaced under warranty at 11k miles and has extended warranty for two more years) new tires also with 9.5 extreme v plow new brakes rotors and rear end

truck 3 2012 f350 reg cab with 8 ft alum reading utility body 60k miles auto gas 4*4 new tires last year new brakes and 4*4 work this year also with 9.5 extreme v plow

these are work trucks so there are a few dings to them will post pictures if I don't get around to fixing them up. All trucks maintained by dealer.

Sanders
    2 stainless steel 2.5 torwell with wings Honda gear drive engines (one has new gear box and shaft from being backed into snow bank) other was used as back up and still looks new both are 2 seasons old $3800/bo ea
    1 stainless 2 yrd with wings torwell Honda engine 2 seasons old
    all have had recent parts from gas tanks to starters chokes wiring etc $3500/bo

1 stainless fisher procaster 1.8 yd with Honda engine, needs tlc I may get around to fixing but worked last season (drag chain stretched and elec choke gummed up)- $2000/bo

10 -11 ft power angle plow for loader or large truck. bought this used was told only had 1 season use cutting edge good been sitting in yard for two years looking for first $3500.00 offer

might sell trucks as combos with plows and spreaders will come up with pricing shortly

2. newhere

newhere PlowSite.com Addict
    from Fenton

Ball park price on the 550? Pics?

3. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

I'd be interested in the plows. Please PM me. Thanks Jeff

4. A&J Landscaping

A&J Landscaping Senior Member

Also interested in all trucks

5. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

I had sent a PM when you posted this and didn't hear back?

6. pats plowing

trying to get the hang of this

9new.jpg

7. pats plowing

utility body truck

8new.jpg

8. pats plowing

I will get updated pics and info. all plows are 2-3 seasons old in great condition with new or newer cutting edges. trucks are maintained well and not abused just time to update.

f550 has less than 54k miles on it new tires will get current mileage on other trucks asap

9. pats plowing

f550 during last year blizzard

juno7.jpg

10. iluvscag

iluvscag Member
    from STL

How much for the F350 utility?

11. timber01

timber01 Junior Member

Price for F350 dump?

12. madskier1986