1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Updated truck pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mcwlandscaping, Oct 5, 2009.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

My 06 2500HD now that ive changed things a little bit since i first got it...sorry about the crappy pic quality in some of the pics, time for a new camera i guess!

Ive done:
    4" straight back MBRP exhaust ending above rear axle
    Edge Evo Race programmer
    All lights on mod
    Resonator plugged
    6000K HID's in low beams & Fog lights
    Custom switch & relay panel
    Amsoil Fluids throughout
    4 Whelen vertex up front
    4 Whelen vertex in rear
    STL grille lights
    2 Whelen L32LAF beacons
    & probably a few others i forgot

Soon to come:
    A few more warning lights
    2 Hella dual beam work lights on the rack
    285 BFG All Terrains
    Maybe powder coating rims black
    Grille getting blacked out
    & again, probably a few others!

Here is the thread of the light vids and the link to the switch & relay panel

Switch & Relay Panel:

Any questions, ask away! And btw i know the lettering says "LCC" instead of "LLC" lol i have the vynal to fix it, i just haven't had a minute to do it.

Black Truck Exterior 005.jpg

Black Truck Exterior 006.jpg

Black Truck Exterior 007.jpg

Black Truck Exterior 010.jpg

Black Truck Exterior 009.jpg
  2. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

Nice truck. Looks like a nice set up you got. I do really like the look of these chevys.
  3. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Then buy one and sell me your truck! lol

Mike, truck looks awesome! Not much of a chevy fan myself but I sure wouldnt mind that truck. lol! One question though, why that style backrack vs. the normal style on your gold truck?
  4. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good. I want a backrack for my truck sometime.
  5. 2005_Sierra

2005_Sierra Senior Member

i guess he choose this style backrack so he could put the company name and number in the back window and have it fully visible
  6. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

i like the strobe set-up.
  7. kitn1mcc

kitn1mcc Senior Member

those LED beacons look nice
  8. mcwlandscaping

WINNER!!!! that's exactly right! initially i was going to even take out the mesh in the middle but the letters were visible enough through the expanded metal so i figured it would be better to leave it.

Thank you for the compliments guys!!!
  9. Misch-Rman

Misch-Rman Member

sweet truck...
  10. frostyballz

frostyballz Member

Nice truck! Looks good. Im jelous! all I have is my old "betsy" but it gets the job done...lol:laughing:
  11. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

on suggestion, get diamond plate side rail protectors for the bed....worth EVERY penny
  12. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Really nice looking truck! Are you gonna be running both of them this winter? Or is the old one just a backup?
  13. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

That truck looks great I like the safety rack I personally like those better than the back racks
  14. WilliamOak

AHH I see, Back window lettering is something I would love to do. But with the cab guard I have it would be completely pointless. Tushae to a good idea!
  15. mcwlandscaping

It depends how things go the rest of this month and fall but i'm going to try to run both. If not i'm just going to plow with the Dmax and have the other truck with one of my guys in it with a snowblower as we have a few drives with walkways that are easier to just snowblow. So we shall see!

Thank you guys =D
  16. jenton

jenton Junior Member

nice truck good luck with it this season. I never had any luck with the gm trucks myself
  17. WilliamOak

Mike, I've been keeping quiet hoping you would have posted pics by now but since I cant stay in the dark any more where are the pics with the plow on? lol the X blade should set that truck off!
  18. WilliamOak

Any recent updates/better pics? How'd she treat you last winter?