1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Updated Plow Machine Pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Stuffdeer, Jan 15, 2006.

1. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

No, First of all, We have had not a single plowable event since, I don't know when, so no action pics yet. But hopefully soon. On one of our 50 degree days I went out and cleaned it up.

First- Side View, Plow angled, No salt on rack

[​IMG]

Second- Other side

[​IMG]

Third- Front View

[​IMG]

Forth- Rear View

[​IMG]

Thanks, Mike

2. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Nice setup, I just got to plow with my new ATV today :p , we got around 4" here in Northern, NJ! Why'd you put your blower on the ATV?

3. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

Some of the residentials, I do, I cannot get to with the Plow, So, My blower is quicker than shoveling, and I'm lazy, So It works.

4. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

Bet some of you have never seen an ATV like this.

I had some problems after sinking it to the handlebars, So I fixed it on the trail.

1 Side

[​IMG]

2 Front

[​IMG]

3 Me putting it back together

[​IMG]

5. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Yikes, I'm glad you got it back together okay. Also, after how many Hrs. did you do the initial servicing (all oils etc), did you do it yourself?

Last edited: Jan 15, 2006
  6. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

After 100 miles, I changed the Original break in oil. Then your supposed to do it again every 1000. But The dealer did it for free the second time, I had problems with the Front Disc Brakes, They fixed for free and changed all oils. I hve yet to change differential oil. I will probably change it after this winter. It took me about 5 mins to change the oil, What I did was stand the 700 lb quad on its back. My dad helped with this, and opened the drain, then dopped it over a pan. Then refilled. Any other questions, Just ask, I'll be glad to help!

7. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

BTW, Do you have AIM?
    My screen name is Smartymartdotcom if you do.

8. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

I have AIM, but it's not working at the moment (why, I don't know). One last question, when you say 100 mi, how many hrs. is that?

9. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

Thats like 4 hours

10. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Have you changed the oil filter? Also, what was wrong with your disc brakes, just curious.