1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

updated pictures 04 F250 crew cab

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by FSUPERDUTY, Nov 17, 2005.

1. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

04 crew cab F250 powerstroke 4x4 edge w/attitude,hypermax 5'' inch exhaust,tuff country 2.5" lift,285/75/16 goodyear wrangler silent armours,

DSC00349.JPG

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

How much for the tires ? Around here about 900.00

3. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

discount tire $770.00 plus a $50.00 gas card! Not a big fan of goodyear but the seem much improved over the at's I had a few years back! side walls are alot better!

4. mylawn03

mylawn03 Senior Member

Beautiful truck....did you have to drop your plowmount? Your v sits good for your truck being higher. I dropped my mount as low as I could without and major modifications and the cutting edge still sits straight up with my 2.5" lift.

5. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

had to drop it two holes.then went and bought 3/8'' thick by 2''tall by 8'' long plates and had a friend weld them to the bottom.then bolted the bottom of the push beam as well.can post a picture if you want to see it .

6. mylawn03

mylawn03 Senior Member

If you have a chance, please do. I'm interested to see how you did it.:waving:

7. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Very nice another great Ford :redbounce :) :redbounce

8. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

Here you go!

DSC00352.JPG

DSC00353.JPG

9. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

SWEET! Nice Truck.

10. grandview

Hey FSUPERDUTY,
    Any snow yet, just checking on those tires?

11. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

Maybe tonight but I am still working my primary job and not sure if I will get to play yet!

12. grandview

Checking back in how are those tires?

13. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

The tires seem to be working preety good.The sidewall is a tone better than the at/s's they replace.Also the QC seems better because I have them single sided ballanced and don't have any shaking.

14. somm

somm Senior Member

Nice truck FSD !!
    We like the high visiblility side mirrors you got !

When you get a chance, could you tell us about how the 4-corner strobes were installed into your existing head and tail lamp assemblies? Do they replace your existing flashers? What brand you recommend? Any advice appreciated, thanks in advance.

We were into our local auto parts store a few weeks back, and couldn't understand what the hey they were talkin about with their strobe kits.

We're thinking real seriously about having our truck body outfitter install them for us, when they restore the back up alarm they had originally installed for us amidst all the other miles and miles of wire groupings they already installed for us.

Best Regards

Last edited: Dec 31, 2005
  15. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

I don't know anything about the strobes as far as brand ,but I do know they are in the front turn signals and rear reverse lights.Every thing still functions like they should!