1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

updated MAINE emergency list.

Discussion in 'Networking' started by ddb maine, Nov 30, 2010.

1. ddb maine

ddb maine Senior Member

The only things I could find for maine were dated 2005 and earlier.

If i'm missing the list just point me in the direction. I would definately like to get repoman and Backwudz phone numbers. Any others in the area, I am networked with a few locals in town and if something big happens the longer the rolodex the better.

Mike: located in Alfred maine and wiling to service the circle of saco, gorham, limerick, acton, sanford. call if you get in a pinch or have something in the area your willing to sub or dump.

1 ton. 9'6 blizzard. 2 stage fisher spreader 10cuft cap.

seven10- six224
  2. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I'll jump in on this, to hopefully help if needed.

Bob - Located in Otisfield (Oxford Area near Casco). I'm pretty much all over- Casco/Windham/Naples/Raymond/Auburn/Lewiston/Turner/Oxford.

I have an 8' Fisher, Tailgate Spreader

sixonefive sixninetwozero
  3. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Heres my contact information......

Well I tried to upload my business card but its already in another thread. Why the hell can't we post Pictures more then once?

(207) 754-6951

Servicing Lewiston and Auburn.... But will go outside these areas for skid or loader work after the storms over.
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2010
  4. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

5. 06dmax

06dmax Member

I'm available for sub work in all of central maine where ever needed from bangor to greenville.
    Cell Number-207-717-5645
    06 gmc 2500 hd duramx with a 8ft boss straightedge
  6. bacwudzme

bacwudzme Senior Member

Name isPete

Located in Bar Mills (Buxton/Saco Line) Will travel where ever. Have excavator on my end to load plow, as long as there is Fork truck or excavator on other end to unload.

Have F-350 w/ 8.6 ExtremeV

# twentytwo niner-----fiftyfoursixtytwo
  7. dmcarpentry

dmcarpentry Senior Member
    from maine

Name is Drew

(2) 2500hd Duramax's

8.5 ezv's

and a 7.5 pull plow

located in Windham but willing to travel in the right circumstances