1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

update the lights?

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by rancherman84, Oct 31, 2009.

1. rancherman84

rancherman84 Senior Member

is there a simple bulb change i can do i help get more light from the stockers?thought about swapping on a set of nightsabers or something,but checkbook says no....lol
  2. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

Have you had a chance to check out the new halogen lights by Curtis? must say they look real sharp
  3. rancherman84

rancherman84 Senior Member

no i havent,are they shown on there web site or got a pic?
  4. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

Seen them on a new poly v at the dealer while I was picking up a part and asked about them,never said a price (might give you a heart attack I bet lol) but if he sells one and gets feed back he would let me know

its kind of a blurry pic from our dealer flyer but it gives you an idea on the looks its on page 2

if you can zoom in on the V plow the new light option is on them
  5. amocerino

amocerino Senior Member
    from 01606

Curtis has a new set of lights for this season.They have dual replacable bulbs.