1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Update: Plow only angles right then sticks...

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by sburrill, Oct 2, 2007.

1. sburrill

sburrill Junior Member

...I have to drive it against a tree to bring it back to center. Then no matter which direction I push on the joystick, it angles right and gets stuck there. Won't go up, down or left - ONLY RIGHT!!!! Arrrrrgggggg!

Anty ideas? :angry:

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Go find the fisher mechanics manual for your plow on the fisher site and run through the trouble shooting guides for your problem. It could be a solenoid, controller problem, or electrical connection problem somewhere in there. What controler are you using? Does your controler wire have a lot of corosion in the plugs where plow wiring meets the truck wiring? Water in the controler (happened to me, ordered a new one)? Just a couple ides

3. Brian Simmons

Brian Simmons PlowSite.com - Sponsor

Have you found the issue? Way to much info to try and explain it here. Does the plow angle to the right even when you try to go left. Sounds as though you have either an electrical issue or multiple hyd issues to cause what you are describing. My guess is that it has something to do with the S3 cart/coil as it is used for both left and raise. This is the coil with the blue wire on it.

4. BJH Snow

BJH Snow Senior Member

I had that problem with my fisher conventional last year and found that I needed to change the hydrolic fluid and had no issues after that.purplebou