1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Update on Let the resto begin

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by RTallday, May 13, 2001.

1. RTallday

RTallday Member

Ok everyone, first things first, what a lovely new page we have here. I am writing to update everyone on the resto of my 79 chevy k-20. Last weekend, i did some motor work to it, new high volume oil pump, 8qt oil pan, new valve covers, new timing cover, water pump. This weekend, today i thought of a new instrument cluster i have designed using autometer gauges, but im not changing the speedo or fuel gauge. I also started to cut the fenders because the tires i have are 33's and they rubbed on the fenders on the truck now, so i had to take the ol lump hammer to them. I dont want to do that to the new ones, so im cutting the corners away a bit to make some room. Thats really all for now, but ill keep posting as i go along.