1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Update on Eric's Condition 1 11 2002

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Rooster, Jan 11, 2002.

1. Rooster

Rooster Member
    from Kansas

Orginally post by Paul:

NEWS FLASH 1/11/02 Eric update!!!!
    Eric has been transfered to a regular room. New room # 233 bed 1. Today He took his first few steps around the hospital, things are looking good but he still has a ways to go. The Doctors are letting him have his Laptop but no he will not be able to go online for some time yet. His Wife thanks everyone for the notes and cards. I have been printing them out as they come in and giving them to him every time I see him. One more thing he now can get flowers!

And if someone could smuggle in a DSL line that would really make him happy!!
  2. plowjockey

plowjockey PlowSite.com Sponsor

Great news about Eric. God Bless and hang in there.

3. Yardworks

Yardworks Senior Member

That's great to hear. Keep going in that direction.
  4. Taconic

Taconic PlowSite.com Veteran

Thanks for the good news God Bless you Eric and I am confident you will be back on your feet in due time.
    John Parker
  5. columbiaplower

columbiaplower Senior Member

Good to hear your doing better buddy!
    Hope to hear from you soon!
  6. administrator

administrator Guest

Thank you God.

7. Rooster

Rooster Member
    from Kansas

Update on Eric's condition

From JayALC:

Update 1-14-02

I (Jay ALC) just was able to personally talk to Eric for the first time since his heart attack. This is definately an immediate sign that he is doing much better. He has been given the OK to go home by his heart doctor, but he is still in the hospital due to the pneumonia which they are trying to get rid of. He has now been able to walk a little more and move around even though he is very sore from being in bed all this time. He should be able to go home within a week so long as everything continues to progress.

Eric is very appreciative of all the cards and kind gestures people have shown over the last few weeks. He is looking forward to being able to see this site again.

We will keep everyone posted, and thanks again for all of the prayers and well wishes.
  8. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Update 1 - 16 - 02

Update 1-16-02 (originally posted by Jay ALC):

Eric will now have to stay in the hospital a while longer in order to continue fighting the pneumonia. He has been moved back to ICU for monitoring of his breathing and blood pressure due to the pneumonia.
  9. Rider1340

Rider1340 Member

E R I C , HAPPY NEW YEAR, IM PULLIN 4 YA DUDE! YOU'LL DO FINE.............................GOD BLESS !!!
  10. SCL

SCL Senior Member

Unless you're chasing nurses, get the hell out of there and find us some snow;)
  11. ProSeasons

ProSeasons Senior Member

12. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 PlowSite.com Addict

Rob? Rooster? Got any news for us? Hopefully GOOD news???
  13. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Good news!

Originally posted by EricELM 01/25/2002 @ 5:03 pm:

Eric ELM

I'm Back
    It was a long hard fight, but I got home this afternoon. I am still very weak and I have a long ways to go yet, but I just wanted to let everyone know my latest news.

Thanks to everyone for their prayers, cards, and well wishes. It has meant a lot to me and Charlotte.

I will try to write more later.

Thanks again

Eric & Charlotte
  14. plowjockey

plowjockey PlowSite.com Sponsor

I can't even begin to say how good this is to hear. Get well soon Eric we have been and still are pulling and praying for you.

15. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson Senior Member

Welcome home! :) Wish you a speedy recovery