1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Update on Echo strobes!

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by FisherVMan, Dec 24, 2011.

1. FisherVMan

FisherVMan Senior Member

I posted on here last season that I had installed a set of inexpensive strobes marketed under different names . Mine were called Echo but JC Whitney sells them under a different lable.
    Anyway a few guys that paid many hundreds of dollars for theirs were very weary and commented that I would be sorry and they were junk...................
    I had owned many sets of Whelen strobes over the years for my airplanes but had never had a set on a truck. I grabed a set and they are BRIGHT . They have performed flawlessly now and I would say that they have turned out to be the best bang for the buck out there in a 6 way system. If you want the best buy some for $4-500 but for less than a hundred bucks these work just the same!!!!!!!!!! Just an update.....Thumbs Up
  2. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

thanks for the feedback. keep us updated on their longevity
  3. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

Are they the Wolo brand?
  4. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

link to where I can get some to try?