1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Update for indy

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Lee-Way, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Lee-Way

Lee-Way Junior Member

2. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

I don't like that forecast.I like channel 13 better they are calling for more:yow!:

Who knows it could dip further south and we could get alot more.It is still 1800 miles away.I know one thing pushing 12 inches of snow is a Pain in the rear.

RCGM
    Brad

3. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

Link wont work for me...

I also watch ch 13 they do pretty good most times, i feel they also do better coverage on stories.

All Clear

4. Lee-Way

Lee-Way Junior Member

I flip from channel 8 to channel 13.We'll see what happens tommorow.

5. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

haha yeah if you catch it right you can watch part of ch 6 then 8 then 13. Either way hope everyone makes good money!payup

All Clear

6. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

All I know is that we are going to get something, it might be a lot and if it is get the coffee brewing because it is going to be a LONG LONG LONG couple of days. Heck I we we were doing clean up till Thursday from last Tuesday's event! Can't even image this week...If it stacks up like they are talking we all can/should be able to stack up our money!!payup

7. Lee-Way

Lee-Way Junior Member

Good luuck to everyone and plow safely....